Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Future Projects

I have a couple of projects on the horizon that I'm so excited about! It's the Four Corners Nursing Top from Anna Maria Horner's Handmade Beginnings book. I love what she's put in this book and I'm so excited to make my way through several of the patterns and ideas. I've decided to make the Four Corners top x3, and large enough to be a maternity top before the baby's birth. Once the baby's here I plan on taking them in to fit the shrinking me, hopefully. :)


Here are my fabric choices for the three tops.




My other project is going to be this...


... and here are my fabric choices.



And I have another fabric combination, but it's for a friend who's expecting a baby girl, so I'll keep that one under wraps until I'm done with it and have given it to her. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment